JNVST 2017 Cut off Marks- General, OBC, SC, ST, PH Category Wise: JNVST 2017 Cut off marks for 6th & 9th Class. Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2017 Cut off Marks Available on this page. JNVST Exam Cut off Marks Jan 2017/ April 2017/ June 2017 Check for all exam cut off marks.
JNVST Cut off Marks 2017:
About Cut off Marks: A Cut off mark is calculated for all type of competitive exams. A cut off mark is a one that decides whether the applied candidate is qualified in the exam or not. The cut off mark is an essential mark for all competitive examination.
The Examination Board which conducts the exam will decides the cut off marks for the particular exam. Usually, the cut off marks varies for different examination. Generally, in a common exam the average mark obtained by all the applied candidates is decided as cut off marks.
Why Cut off mark is important?
- This is the minimum marks that have to be scored by any applicant. The cut off mark plays a vital role in common written examinations.
- For example, in a common exam only the candidates who have scored the expected cut off mark is declared as qualified.
- If any candidate failed to score the minimum cut off mark then they are considered as disqualified candidates.
- This type of marks is also considered as eligibility criteria by some employment opportunity also.
- For example, the cut off mark gained in GATE exam is included as a criterion in some Private Companies Recruitment.
- Hence cut off marks is a gate way for the candidates to get their job.
Types of cut off Marks
The cut off marks is considered in two categories.
- Overall cut off mark
- Section wise cut off mark
Over all cut off mark- This mark is calculated in total of the exam. For example, in the SSC exam overall cut off mark is used.
|JNVST Answer Key 8.4.2017||JNVST Answer Key 8th January 2017|
|JNVST Result 2017||Navodaya Vidhayalaya Admission Form 2018|
Section wise cut off marks– This is calculated based on each and every section in the exam. For example, in Bank exams there is section wise cut off marks. The applied candidates must score the expected cut off in each section to pass the exam.
The JNVST exam is based on the over all cut off marks.
The cut off marks for JNVST exam
The expected cut off mark for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhayalaya Samiti Test for the next year exam is mentioned here:
- For General Category candidates – 75 to 80 marks
- For OBC Category candidates – 70 to 75 marks
- For SC category candidates – 66 to 70 marks
- For ST Category candidates – 60 to 66 marks
How to Know the JNVST 2017 Official Cut off marks:
The candidates can know their cut off marks for the previous year of the JNVST exam from the official website. Also the candidates can know the cut off marks from online.
- Sign in into the official website nvshq.org
- Choose “JNVST Exam” option from the home page
- Select Cut off Marks link from the menu.
- In that the candidates find the detailed cut off marks for all categories.
- The candidates can download the cut off marks details by clicking on the “Download” link
Thanks for coming to our site. Visit official website to download cut off marks by officials. If you want to know more information, please keep visiting our site. We will update our site sooner.